Our team here at Sunburst Construction is always looking for new ways to better serve our customers. One of the ways that we do this is by continually learning about the products we install. As such, we’re proud to announce that we’re now officially a TimberTech AZEK Gold Registered Contractor.
Learn more about what this means and how it benefits our customers, by reading below.
What It Means to Be a TimberTech AZEK Gold Registered Contractor
As a TimberTech installer, our team has decided to join the TimberTech Loyalty Rewards program. In order to do this, we had to meet the following qualifications:
- Be able to show proof of a state contractor’s license
- Be able to show proof of up-to-date general liability insurance and state-required insurance
- Be able to meet certain training requirements
This helps TimberTech to ensure that every contractor in the program is reputable.
Once joining the program, there are a few different tiers available: Member, Silver, Gold, and Platinum
Benefit of a TimberTech AZEK Gold Registered Contractor
As a TimberTech AZEK Registered Contractor, our team here at Sunburst Construction is able to offer a better labor replacement warranty on the products we install. Since we’re a Gold Contractor, we can offer a 5-year warranty on decking and fasteners from TimberTech AZEK. This gives you added peace of mind that your investment is protected.
The 5-year warranty covers all of the following products:
- All TimberTech AZEK deck products
- All TimberTech AZEK railing systems
- All TimberTech AZEK porch products
- All TimberTech PRO four-sided capped decking products (excluding ReliaBoard, Twin Finish, TimberTech Edge, and Docksider decking)
- Fasteners (including CONCEALoc, FUSIONLoc, SIDELoc, TOPLoc, Cortex, and other TimberTech and AZEK-branded fasteners)
We’re proud to go above and beyond for our customers, and we’ll continue to find ways to do so.
Tips for Choosing the Right Decking Contractor
Are you planning a decking project in the near future? If so, here are some tips to help you choose the best contractor for the job.
Choose a Gold Registered Contractor
If you want a deck made from TimberTech AZEK products, then opt for a Gold Registered Contractor that has already been verified and vetted by TimberTech. Not only will you get the extended warranty as we mentioned above, but you can also have peace of mind that you’re working with a contractor that has the knowledge and experience to build your deck correctly.
Read Through Online Reviews
One of the best ways to learn more about a contractor is to hear from the people who know them best: previous customers. Before hiring a contractor, take the time to read through online reviews to get a better idea of what you can expect if you hire them for your project.
Here at Sunburst Construction, we love to let our customers do the talking for us. We encourage you to read through some of our customer testimonials for an unbiased look at how we work.
Look at Their Portfolio
Make sure you like the work that a contractor does before you hire them for your own decking project. You can do this by checking out their social media profiles or asking to see their portfolio. We’re proud of the work we do for our customers, which is why we love to share photos from our finished projects.
Take a look at some examples of our work and get some inspiration for your own project as a result.
Finally, before you decide who to hire for your decking project, be sure to put together a list of questions to ask. Here are some of the most important things you can ask when making your decision:
- Are you licensed and insured? (If you hire a Gold Registered Contractor, you’ll already know that the answer is yes!)
- How long have you been working as a decking contractor?
- Have you completed any projects that are similar to the design I have in mind?
- Based on the details of my project, how long do you think it will take to complete my deck?
- Will I need any permits for my decking project? If so, will you take care of the permitting requests on my behalf?
- Will you give me a written estimate based on the details of my project?
If a contractor can confidently answer these questions, you can feel good about moving forward with your project.
Get Started on Your TimberTech AZEK Decking Project
If you want to add a TimberTech AZEK deck to your backyard, trust a Gold Registered Contractor like the Sunburst Construction team to build it. When you’re ready to get started, please call us at 703-827-1206 or contact us online.